Need a slogan for the value of systems perspective? If you think on the front-end, you PREPARE If you think on the back-end, you REPAIR.
"Mr Toth was System Engineer in my project team for the projects already mentioned above. This role was very important for my projects as he's the key person to "translate" the OEM and/or International requirements for all the project disciplines: SW, HW, Mech and Testing, in order to be used as basis for our product development during the entire Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC). I was very happy to have Mr Toth in my project team due to his competence, his commitment for the promised deadline for its own tasks and of course the quality of his own work results; in both roles we've worked together: with him as System Test Engineer and as System Engineer."
Laurentiu Saceleanu | Project Manager / Group Leader -- Continental Automotive
Just fill in the form below, or just scan the QR code in the footer of this page. That’s it!
- What’s a System Engineer posted in Featured: There is still an active discussion of what System Engineering and the system engineer is all about. I found a very interesting post on th...
- Contact posted in : Just fill in the form below, or just scan the QR code in the footer of this page. That's it!
- 9 Laws of Systems Engineering posted in Resources: During my last session of YouTube foraging ( oh, you don't want to see my view history ... ) I stumbled upon this gem. Thought it's a real...
- Managing the Customer – Training Notes posted in How To: Out there, in the working field you sometime find yourself facing or handling all kinds of customers. When you have to deliver “bad news”, say...
- Twittable Quotes posted in :
- We Are Not Network Maintenance Engineers posted in Experiences / Impressions: Sometimes, you' re asked what are you doing. Sometimes you what to see what others are doing. That's when you might get confused yourself, I t...
- About Systems Engineering posted in : -- International Council on Systems Engineering
- Bits of Reflection posted in :
- Most Popular posted in : Most popular pages and ideas on Tothal ..
- Understanding the Three Stages of Change posted in How To: Change is a common thread that runs through all businesses regardless of size, industry and age. They say the only constant in the world is ch...