Schedule into your day every activity or conversation that's important to your success - and make sure they stay within their "timeboxes".
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear..."
Just fill in the form below, or just scan the QR code in the footer of this page. That’s it!
- What’s a System Engineer posted in Featured: There is still an active discussion of what System Engineering and the system engineer is all about. I found a very interesting post on th...
- Contact posted in : Just fill in the form below, or just scan the QR code in the footer of this page. That's it!
- Managing the Customer – Training Notes posted in How To: Out there, in the working field you sometime find yourself facing or handling all kinds of customers. When you have to deliver “bad news”, say...
- 9 Laws of Systems Engineering posted in Resources: During my last session of YouTube foraging ( oh, you don't want to see my view history ... ) I stumbled upon this gem. Thought it's a real...
- Twittable Quotes posted in :
- We Are Not Network Maintenance Engineers posted in Experiences / Impressions: Sometimes, you' re asked what are you doing. Sometimes you what to see what others are doing. That's when you might get confused yourself, I t...
- About Systems Engineering posted in : -- International Council on Systems Engineering
- Bits of Reflection posted in :
- Most Popular posted in : Most popular pages and ideas on Tothal ..
- Understanding the Three Stages of Change posted in How To: Change is a common thread that runs through all businesses regardless of size, industry and age. They say the only constant in the world is ch...